Did someone mention the C word! That’s right, it’s early September but all that’s consuming parents at the moment is when can they book a family getaway in Ireland to see Santa.
The list below is filled with Santa experiences that come with a hotel stay. We will update it regularly so make sure to keep checking back in. Please note there is a HUGE demand for Santa experiences so they get booked up early, so, although you may see it here- by the time you go searching the experience may be fully booked out.
Santa’s Magical Trail- Clanard Court, Athy, Kildare
14 years running, this is one of Ireland’s most popular Santa and Stay experiences but this year’s organizers are promising something “different” and are keeping it under wraps. “It will be a scaled-back experience like last year’s, but will absolutely deliver on guaranteed FUN and oodles of Christmas Cheer!”
Think 60-min Santa trails, dinner served by elves, and lots of entertainment.
2021 Sleep Over prices: – very limited availability
- Infant (0-12 months) = €30
- Child = €80
- Adult = €125
- €30 single supplement
- €3.00 booking fee per room
Santa Express and Jackson Hotel, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal
The Santa Express has teamed up with the Jackson Hotel to bring you an unforgettable experience. They have one and two night stay packages available. Check out their website for more details.
1 NIGHT STAY
- • Tickets to the Santa Express at Oakfield Park
- One Night Stay
- • Festive Refreshments
- • Full Irish Breakfast
- • Christmas Movie Night
- • Visit from Santa & his Elf
- From €224 Based on 2 adults & 1 child
- From €239 Based on 2 adults & 2 children
Santa’s Grotto at the Castle Oaks House Hotel, Castleconnell, Limerick
Visit the big man in the beautiful festive Castle Oaks House Hotel in Limerick. €20 per child and €5 per adult will get you a visit with Santa, cookie decorating with Mrs. Clause, kids hot chocolate, a gift from Santa and a family photo. Please call or log onto their website to also book accommodation.
Fota House and Fota Island Resort, Cork
Fota Island Resort have teamed up this year with Fota House to bring you a wonderful Santa and Stay experience. Tickets will be released in the coming weeks so watch this space. There is very little information available on it at the moment.
Waterford Castle, Waterford
Santa will only visit the boys and girls who are staying at Waterford Castle Island Lodge this Christmas. “Santa will take some time out from running the North Pole to stop by and bring festive cheer (and some gifts!) to guests of our self-catering lodges.”To register your interest for our Santa 2021 Experience, please email [email protected]
Magical Winter Wonderland At Shandon, Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal
Shandon’s Santa Clause experience is talked about for the whole year after. Santa will know everyone’s name when he knocks on their doors- imagine the excitement. Journey to Mrs Claus’ Cabin, meet various characters in Narnia and Candy Cane Lane, enjoy xmas treats and write Santa a letter.
Package Includes: (price on the website)
Overnight B&B in a Seaview Room
- Personalised visit from Santa
- Entry to the Magical Winter Walkthrough
- Santa’s Homemade Christmas Punch & Sweet Treats with Mrs Claus
- Full use of Leisure Centre
Woodstock Santa Experience, Ennis Co. Clare
Santa will meet the children in his Grotto so they can all tell them what they want for Christmas. They will get their picture taken and can go for a swim after in their wonderful pool.
Included in The Santa Experience Package- starting at €215 per family
- An overnight stay in our Family Bedrooms
- Family room is a Double Bed, Single Bed and Camp Bed
- Full Irish breakfast for all
- Mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival
- 4 course Saturday/Sunday Lunch
- Complimentary access to our Leisure Club
- Meet Santa Clause and get professional photos taken
- Discounts in selected Shops in Ennis Town
Amber Springs Santa Train Experience, Gorey, Wexford
All aboard the Amber Springs Santa Train Express. This is one the kids will remember for a long time. You can book one or two-night stays and prices vary accordingly.
- One nights accommodation in a choice of room to suit your needs
- Full Irish breakfast served in Kelbys Bistro each morning
- €50.00 Dining credit to use in any of our three dining outlets
- *Beauty & *Massage treatments available in our exclusive Cocoon Spa
- Special child friendly sharing rates available (children under 4 years share on a complimentary package chosen basis)
- Amber Park – *Mini-Golf, *Go-Karts,*Archery
- *Virtual Reality – Games room with Sony Playstation
- Santa Train Experience
Santa’s Enchanted Castle with the Riverside park Hotel, Enniscorthy, Wexford
While staying at the Riverside Park Hotel in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford over Christmas you can also include a trip to Santa’s Enchanted Castle (a few minutes walk from the hotel) as part of your stay.
- Overnight luxury accommodation with Full Irish breakfast
- Tickets to Santa’s Enchanted Castle Experience
- Underground Carpark
- Kids Playground beside Hotel
- High Speed Wifi
- Seasonal games & treat for the kids.
Priority Tickets go live through the hotel only on Tuesday 21st Sept @ 2 pm before general sale across their website from Saturday 25th Sept at noon.