The Heritage Hotel in Co. Laois is throwing one hell of a party this coming Halloween. Smack bang in the middle of Ireland, only an hour from Dublin, Galway and Limerick, all the ghosts of Ireland and beyond will gather at the Heritage Killenard to meet your little people.
They are currently running a special offer called, very aptly, the Midterm Ghostly Gathering. It includes 2 nights bed and breakfast, one dinner, some scary movies thrown into the mix and an adventure like no other with the Halloween Happenings Pass.
- It’s a Halloween week that is sure to be a fright! Enjoy the super scary family package which includes:
- A kids creepy cocktail on arrival
- Accommodation for two nights with Full Irish Breakfast included each morning
- A Family Dinner on one evening of your choice during your stay
- Scary movie night for the children every night in our purpose-built cinema with a portion of poison popcorn per child
* A family pass to “The Halloween Happenings” at the nearby Lullymore Heritage park which includes lots of ghastly ghouls and terrifying treats such as Haunted Holograms, Terror Train Trips with Zombie attacks, Terror Treasure hunts and the Devilish Den of Play in the Funky Forest and much more!
Prices start from €540.00 total stay or €270.00 per night (based on 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 sharing).
Book now before they are all booked out.